Halifax Community College
Make A Difference - Learn CPR
If a cardiac arrest happened to your loved one or a close friend, would you know how to perform life-saving CPR
Did you know?
- Death from sudden cardiac arrest is not inevitable.
- CPR can make a difference between life and death.
- If more people knew CPR, more lives could be saved.
- CPR helps maintain vital blood flow to the heart and brain until advanced care arrives.
- Effective bystander CPR, provided immediately, can double the chance of survival.
Halifax Fire & Rescue Training
"Ready for anything, Trained to succeed"